Microcosmos International Journal of research is a multidisciplinary, peer reviewed, Open access journal and is recognized by NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION RESOURCES (Council of Sciehtific and Industrial Research), National Science Library with ISSN no. 2454 – 6860.
Open Access Policy
In order to ensure the maximum exposure of MIJR contents, we adopted the open access policy, which means:
- All the published articles will be made available freely and will be accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier.
- All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 Unported License, full details of which can be found here.
- Articles can be shared and adapted provided attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes.
All the manuscripts submitted to MIJR will be subjected to double blinded peer review process;
- The manuscript will be reviewed by two suitable experts in respective subject area. The reports of both the reviewers will be considered when deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
- Editor-In-Chief (EIC) will make the final decision, based on reviewer’s comments.
- EIC can ask the one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
- Associate editor and review editors provide the administrative support to maintain the integrity of peer review process.
- In case, authors challenge editors negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.
*There is no publication fee and all published articles will be available online.